IEC 2022 invites the submission of paper for the presentation in the conference to be held during 15-16th December 2022. The paper shall be evaluated by the technical committee and approved by the Chief of the Steering Committee which shall be the final. The authors may submit the abstract of paper not
exceeding 500 words by 1st November 2022. The paper/abstract shall be evaluated on the basis of technical contents, its relevance to the industries, innovative approach, advancement in technology, uniqueness and such other aspects.
Authors are requested to use “Times New Roman” Font and should include all authors, affiliations, contact information of the proposed speaker. The Abstract size is limited to one A4 Page (Including Title, Authors, Body text, Keywords Etc.). The abstract of the selected papers will be published in a souvenir and the full papers shall be shared with all the participants via a online link. Authors may submit their paper/ abstract through email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Global energy trends and role of Oil & Gas sector in Clean & Green Energy
- Global energy supply disruption – post Ukraine war
- Indian energy transition scenario – government commitment
- Indian Policy framework for energy transition
- India’s Gas Potential, Resources and challenges to accelerate Domestic production
- Role of gas in energy transition – Is India moving towards gas-based economy?
- Gas & LNG Infrastructure, Sustainable / green pipeline projects, Laying of Pipeline
- One nation one grid
- New cleaner carbon neutral energy sources – global trends
- CCUS (Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage) – developments, initiatives & strategies
- CO2 storage in Oil & Gas reservoir
- Decarbonization of industry
- Carbon tax/carbon credits
- Green Hydrogen – Opportunities & Challenges
- Innovation trends in Electrolysis for hydrogen production
- National Hydrogen Mission: India a global hub for Green Hydrogen production and export
- Decarbonization of transport and adoption of electric mobility
- FAME (EVs) scheme to ensure an ecient, Sustainable and clean e-mobility for India
- Energy Cooperation & Trade
- Energy Policy Analysis & Interventions
- Regulatory and technological solutions
- Behavioral Barriers and Boosters
- Funding / Financing of energy products
- International collaborations Way forward for India for carbon neutral in 2070
- India’s energy solution option: coal – how to make it cleaner & greener in use
- Coal Gasification
- Underground coal gasification- potential & challenges
- Government of India mission on coal gasification
- Digital Transformation for Energy Transition
- Financing the Energy Transition
- Accelerating the uses of Renewable Energy
- Modern Solar Energy Systems
- Environment Reporting by PSU
- Ethanol blending program, SATAT (bio gas) scheme
- Hydro Power Generation and Geothermal Energy
- Offshore wind Energy – Potential & Challenges
- Advances in energy storage technology
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for Abstract Submission is 1st November 2022
- Abstracts should be prepared in English.
- The abstract should comprise of a title, names and affiliation of authors along with email address and the text.
- Case Studies & New Technologies will be prioritized.
- The abstract size is limited to one A4 page (including title, authors, affiliations, body text, keywords, etc.) and 500 words at most.