Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required within 3 working days from date of registration.
- All payments must be made in full before the conference date. All bookings received within 10 working days of the conference can only be paid by DD or onsite by Cash / Credit card.
- If your payment has not been received or cleared before the first day of the conference, you will be required to pay through cash/credit card onsite to gain entry to the event
- Conference fees include entrance to the conference sessions, refreshments as per onsite schedule, and the conference papers. Please note that accommodation and travel are not included in the conference fee.
- Fees are subject to applicable taxes as per government rules and regulations.
Cancellation and Substitutions:
- Once booked cancellation of delegate places cannot be made, however a substitution can be made at any time. Please email details of the substitute delegate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email details of the substitute delegate to email@example.com no later than 24 hours before the start of the event.
- In the event that Association for Sustainable Engineering (ASEN) cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit note for 100% of the conference fee paid.
- In the event that Association for Sustainable Engineering (ASEN) postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit note for 100% of the conference fee paid.
- Credit notes can be used towards another Association for Sustainable Engineering (ASEN) event to be mutually agreed with Association for Sustainable Engineering (ASEN) , which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for other forms of cancellation.
- Association for Sustainable Engineering (ASEN) is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. Messe Frankfurt India shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Accommodation / Travel
- Please note that accommodation and travel are not included in the conference fee.
- Attending Delegates have to make accommodation / travel arrangement on their own.
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, it may be necessary due to unforeseen circumstances to alter the content, timing, speakers or venue. Messe Frankfurt India reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary.
- Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the event website as soon as possible.